In order to help prevent spreading of the coronavirus, we will be implementing the following Social Distancing Policies to protect our employees, families, members, and guests:
- All steering wheels will be wiped down with disinfectant after each round.
- The flagsticks must remain in the cup while putting. No touching of the flagstick.
- Water coolers, towels, sand bottles, trap rakes have been removed for everyones safety.
- Orders in Clubhouse Grill are "To Go" only. No seating or waiting inside the Grill.
- Door handles and counters will be wiped down throughout the day.
- Guests will be required to wait 6 feet away from guests checking in.
- Single use golf carts or walking.
- All of our employees will be wearing protective gloves when serving our customers.
Please help us protect our community. Golf is a wonderful way to practice Social Distancing. Let’s keep it that way!
Thank You, Pine Dunes Resort & Golf Club